1. CASE'S AGWORLD exercises no control whatsoever over the content of
the information passing through our internal network or over the Internet.
CASE'S AGWORLD makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied,
for the service it is providing. CASE'S AGWORLDALSO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES,
INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
CASE'S AGWORLD will not be responsible for any damages you suffer. This
includes loss of data resulting from delays, nondeliveries, misdeliveries,
or service interruptions caused by its own negligence or your errors or
omissions, or any other causes. Use of any information obtained via the
Internet or CASE'S AGWORLD's internal network is at your own risk, and CASE'S
AGWORLD specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality
of information obtained through its services. IN NO EVENT SHALL CASE'S AGWORLD
BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS
ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS ARRANGEMENT, THE PERFORMANCE OR BREACH
THEREOF, OR THE CONTENT OF THE INFORMATION PASSING THROUGH ' CASE'S AGWORLDS
INTERNAL NETWORK OR THE INTERNET. CASE'S AGWORLD'S LIABILITY, IF ANY, SHALL
IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID TO CASE'S AGWORLD HEREUNDER.
2. The World Wide Web pages may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or publication of any material in violation of any International, U.S., or state law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless CASE'S AGWORLD from any claims resulting from your use of the service or breach of these Terms and Conditions which results in damage to you or another party.
3. Use of the Internet through CASE'S AGWORLD for lawful commercial purposes is permitted and encouraged. The World Wide Web service through CASE'S AGWORLD is provided for your organization only. Resale, sharing, or any other use of the service by another organization is prohibited.
4. CASE'S AGWORLD retains editorial control over the content the World Wide Web pages on this World Wide Web server. Specifically, CASE'S AGWORLD reserves the right to refuse to publish any World Wide Web page for any reason.
5. No work or service will provided without prior payment. Pages will be deleted when payment is in default.
back to c-Agworld homepage